After an extensive career in radio, Seth ventured into podcasting in 2011. He has hosted and produced numerous podcasts, published over a thousand episodes, received over a million downloads, and earned acclaim as a sought-after speaker at renowned audio conferences like Podcast Movement, the NAB Show, and Podfest. In Podcast Movement’s early years, Seth played a pivotal role by creating the “Broadcasters Meet Podcasters” track, bringing radio broadcasters into the podcasting fold.
Hosted & Produced:
- CES for Radio: Every year, CES in Las Vegas showcases the latest technological innovations for consumers. In this series of interviews with exhibitors and attendees. Here’s what radio broadcasters need to know about North America’s largest trade show
- DASH: The Future of Radio And the Connected Car: What does the connected car mean for radio stations? Our Digital Dot Connector, Seth Resler, explores the topic in a series of backstage interviews with broadcasting and automotive industry leaders at the 2015 DASH Conference.
- Taste Trekkers: Find Dining: A podcast for foodies who love travel and travelers who love food. Seth talks to culinary experts around the world to learn about their local food scenes.
- The D Brief: Seth Resler and Becky Scarcello interview the go-getters and heavy hitters in the Detroit arts and entertainment scene.
- Worldwide Radio Summit: Backstage Interviews: What’s the state of the radio broadcasting industry? Seth Resler goes backstage at the Worldwide Radio Summit to interview leaders in the radio broadcasting industry, including air talent, executives, record label representatives, and more,
- Detroit Youth Rising: Created by Detroit youths who are transitioning out of homelessness and poverty for Detroit youths who are transitioning out of homelessness and poverty.
- Forging Faith: Pastor Emma Nickel talks with folks who have experienced a variety of challenges — from cancer to divorce to adoption — and hears how their faith has been stretched and shaped by these experiences.
- Once Upon a Feminist: Artist Sarey Ruden navigates the intersection of online dating and feminism.
- Someone’s Gotta Make It: Conversations with the founders and leaders behind businesses that make products you use all the time but never really think about, from bedsheets to barbecue sauce.
- Untold Detroit: Beer: The Detroit Historical Society presents a history of brewing in the Motor City
- Vegetarian Detroit: Explores the city’s premiere eateries from a vegetarian and vegan point of view.